Blog #5

 

  • Do you feel your blog meets all the rubric criteria? If not, then what areas need work?
I will say yes because all the blogs I have written so far, I got good response from my professor. I won't say I'm where I want to be when it comes to writing but i can confidently say that I have gotten much better than I used to be when it comes to writing. 
    
  • Which aspects of writing assignments on a blog confuse or create stress for you?
I have never been confused or stress since I started this class and started writing blogs. I will say that starting the actual writing is my biggest struggle.
      
 
  • Are you putting your best efforts into assignments and blog writing?
Yes I am, when it comes to all of my school work I do put in my best. I may not be the best but I put in my best. 
 
      
  • Or,  do you procrastinate and then have trouble completing your work?
No matter how hardworking and on time you are with things, as human we do procrastinate. yes there are days I try to put things off but I always remember the reason I started and where I'm headed. 

     
  • Do you review and revise your blog posts for grammar, mechanics, and readability?
Honestly I try to do so, but it becomes difficult especially not knowing your mistakes or errors. I didn't grow up speaking English so till date when it comes to English I don't know where I'm making mistakes. 

     
  • Writing on a blog can be risky since the blog is public and will be seen by others. How do you feel about other students reading your blog and peer-reviewing?  (it's okay to feel uncomfortable - that's normal).
I don't feel a way about it, anyone can point things out to me when I'm wrong about anything.
 
      
  • What have you learned about blogs that you did not know before?
Bloggers make more than 150k a year

Comments

  1. Hi Anna, I imagine it is very hard learning a new language. With all the differences in phrases and grammar it must be very confusing. I have found your writing is generally understandable despite the occasional grammar error or odd phrasing. For example you wrote " I didn't grow up speaking English so till date when it comes to English I don't know where I'm making mistakes" so till date is confusing you could switch it out for 'still today' or 'to this date'. I understand it is hard to not procrastinate and it can be hard to get started. I find blank pages give me writers block, so sometimes it helps to just find a picture and throw that on first. If you can work ahead on your writing there is a virtual library on D2L. You can make an appointment with them to get help editing your writing and help you learn. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ISLAND TRAVEL

Few things about me.

History and Politics of Cuba